Founded thirty years ago, Stybel Peabody & Associates, Inc., a Lincolnshire International Company, specializes in "smooth leadership change:"
· Improving Leaders’ relationship management effectiveness in current roles while positioning them for advancement.
· A system for Recruiting new Leaders and then actively working with them for success through The Platform for Success.TM This approach to retained search has been profiled in BUSINESS WEEK and THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.
· New beginnings in Leaders’ professional lives through career consulting and executive-level outplacement followed by The Platform for SuccessTM.
· Helping high potential leaders add a board of director perspective to their solid functional skills.
Clients most appropriate for Stybel Peabody seek "out of the box" yet pragmatic and customized approaches. We are proud to have earned the trust of 21 of the 100 companies listed by FORTUNE MAGAZINE as Best U.S. Companies to work for, 45% of the 20 large cap companies named by BOSTON BUSINESS JOURNAL as Best Employers of 2009, eleven of Boston’s 15 largest law firms, sixteen of the largest 25 health care systems in Massachusetts, two of the Big Four CPA firms, five of the largest 6 institutions of higher education in Massachusetts, and most of the most respected names in life sciences, financial services, and telecommunications. In addition:
· Articles about Stybel Peabody have appeared in ABC NEWS, INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY, THE BOSTON GLOBE, BUSINESS WEEK, CNN, FORTUNE, THE NEW YORK TIMES, and THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.
· Winner, “Best in Class” Award from the Annual MASSACHUSETTS LAWYERS’ WEEKLY READER PREFERENCE SURVEY for four years out of the last four years that the survey was conducted.
· Articles by the partners have appeared in CALIFORNIA MANAGEMENT REVIEW, DIRECTORSHIP, HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW, and MIT SLOAN MANAGEMENT REVIEW.
Clients enjoy the individual attention of a boutique with the global technology and talent resources of a company with 250 professionals in 25 countries and in 40 U.S. cities. We are committed to increasing the professionalism of the emerging field of talent management. Lincolnshire International sits on the Board of Directors of the Association of Career Management Firms International (www.aocfi.org), the global voice of the talent management industry.
Local offices are at 60 State Street in Boston near Faneuil Hall Marketplace and at the Bay Colony Corporate Center in Waltham off Route 128 at the Winter/Wyman exit.