ABOUT STYBEL PEABODY LINCOLNSHIRE
Founded in 1979, Stybel Peabody & Associates, Inc., an Arbora Global Company, specializes in "Leadership and Career Success" for valued employees. Our three core services cover continuum of the senior executive/professional employment life cycle:
- Retained Search Plus TM, a system for recruiting new Leaders and then actively working with them for success through The Platform for Success.TM Our work has been profiled in BUSINESS WEEK and THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.
- High Potential Leadership Coaching to "Up" one's game in relationship management.
- Executive Outplacement to organize the job search as a marketing campaign and manage it. We create "smooth landings" and grateful alumni.
Clients most appropriate for Stybel Peabody seek "out of the box," customized, and pragmatic approaches. At the same time we have state-of-the-art technology. We are high touch/high tech.
Stybel Peabody is proud to have earned the trust of 21 of the 100 companies listed by FORTUNE MAGAZINE as Best U.S. Companies to work for, 45% of the 20 large cap companies named by BOSTON BUSINESS JOURNAL as Best Employers, six of the ten companies named by THE BOSTON GLOBE as "best all time performers," 70% of Boston's largest twenty hospitals, 65% of Boston's largest twenty law firms, two of the Big Four CPA firms, five of the largest seven institutions of higher education in Massachusetts, and most of the most respected names in life sciences, high tech, and financial services. The firm has a "Special Relationship" with the Financial Executives International, the global professional association of senior corporate finance leaders. (www.fei.org). In addition:
- Articles about Stybel Peabody have appeared in ABC NEWS, INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY, THE BOSTON GLOBE, BUSINESS WEEK, CNN, FORTUNE, THE NEW YORK TIMES, and THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.
- Winner, "Best in Class" Award in Outplacement from the Annual MASSACHUSETTS LAWYERS' WEEKLY READER PREFERENCE SURVEY for four years out of the last four years that the survey was conducted.
- The partners write a regular column on leadership and career management for PSYCHOLOGY TODAY MAGAZINE. It is called "Platform for Success."
Clients enjoy customized 1:1 attention typical of a boutique combined with the global technological and talent resources of a company with 200 professionals in 29 countries and 26 U.S. cities. We are committed to increasing the professionalism of talent management. Lincolnshire International sits on the Board of Directors of the Association of Career Firms-North America (www.acf-northamerica.org), the "voice of the talent management industry." Arbora Global has more ICCI Board Certified leadership development and career management consultants than any global talent management firm. ICCI is the global nonprofit that provides external certification of excellence in these fields. (www.iccicertification.org).
Local offices are at 60 State Street in Boston near Faneuil Hall Marketplace and at 275 Grove Street in Newton, off Route 128 and next to the Riverside Green Line Train Station.